Saturday, February 10, 2018

PP379 Challenge Winners

Hi Everyone.

What an amazing gallery this week.  Once again, you made it so hard for us to choose our winners.  It was wonderful to see such a varied collection of Valentine cards.  We really appreciate you playing along with us each week.

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week.

Add your link

(Submissions close in 13h 42m or on 9 entries total)



And now for our Headliner:


 Lisa Blastick



I knew from the moment I saw Lisa's gorgeous Valentine that it was the winner!  I kept going back to look at it.  SWOON! I love the layers and layers of details.  The gorgeous red and white stripes just pop from behind the beautiful flowers, hearts, foliage and candies. This card is frame worthy!  Congratulations Lisa, you are my headliner this week!


Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Come back tomorrow for a fun color challenge from Laurie!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you ladies for selecting my card as one of the Cut Above's! And congrats to all of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my card among all these fabulous selections! Congratulations everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you LeAnne for selecting my card for a cut above as I have only recently jumped into the deep end with card making, being recognized with all of these very talented ladies was an amazing surprise!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Annie for choosing my card for one of the Cut Above's! I'm thrilled to have been included among such wonderful talent!

    Congrats to Lisa B on her lovely Headliner card!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!